Friday, September 7, 2007

Home at last

I got home quite uneventfully. Once again we were late departing Heathrow and we landed about a half hour late, not too bad considering what it could have been. I was pretty sure the customs and immigration guy had pegged me for a charlatan and marked my customs declaration with the special "search" notation after not saying a single word to me when I presented my documents. Imagine my surprise when they decided the pick through the bags of the guy right in front of me. My moustache was getting a little scraggly so I thought I looked a little more shifty than usual, perhaps even rakish! Or, perhaps I looked downright dorky!

At last I can be freed from the incredible load I carry, the load of a Xbox360 dev kit, and a giant Dell laptop. These items, along with my extensive toiletries and professional moustache grooming kit, have caused me no end of anguish as I've carried them through airports throughout Europe. My shoulders will never be the same.

That's all I've got for today, with the exception of this fine clip from the Reel Big Fish. There are other versions of this video that use Japanese overdubbing in the intro sequence which is also quite funny that you can find on Youtube. This seems to be the "official" video as it's posted by Sony BMG. Enjoy!

No comments: